A little late for the link collection for May, but June just flew past so incredibly fast... Excuses aside, here they are:
- Apparently AdBlock Plus for Mozilla Firefox is a big memory hog.
- A nice article on SQLite: "SQLite is not a replacement for PostgreSQL. SQLite is a replacement for fopen()". See also Richard Hipp's keynote in PgCon (referenced in the article).
- A comprehensive guide to defensive bash programming.
- In the wake of Heartbleed Linux Foundation is funding a security audit and two full-time developers for OpenSSL.
- They found Columbus' old flagship, Santa Maria. How cool is that?