- X macro is a thing in C.
- Systemd is a gift that keeps on giving.
- This story is kind of fun: "IBM announced today that GlobalFoundries will acquire its chip manufacturing business... IBM will pay GlobalFoundries $1.5 billion over the next three years..." The lump sum of money isn't everything, but it sounds funny when someone offloads part of their business to some other company and even pays for them to take it. Like, couldn't they find some who would have took their business for 1.2 billion, for example? ;)
- A real flasback from The Wire.
- This guy is scared to turn on his TV, and I would be too.
- A good list of links to free programming books online.